What information is collected and for what purposes is it used?
SIA “NIELATEC BALTIJA” can collect data both within its company as a data controller and as a data processor, acting on the basis of a contract within the framework of other marketing activities of the company.
Data that is collected and processed within the activities of SIA “NIELATEC BALTIJA”:
Photos and videos
As part of the events organized by SIA “NIELATEC BALTIJA”, photography or video filming can be performed, about which the visitors are informed in the advertising material, which contains information about the event program. By participating in these events, visitors agree that their photos or videos may be used for self-promotional purposes to inform and report on the event.
Name, surname for participation in social network competitions
In case SIA “NIELATEC BALTIJA” organizes Facebook (or other social network) competitions on its own or on behalf of clients, participating in such a competition, the participant is aware that he / she provides his / her personal data (name, surname) to SIA “NIELATEC BALTIJA”. The data is used only for the purposes of the competition and to identify the winner and the winner.
Personal data for participation in lotteries – name, surname, address
SIA “NIELATEC BALTIJA” may perform lotteries as a data processor in accordance with the task given by the data controller. In this case, the rules of each lottery are developed separately, agreed with the Lotteries and Gambling Inspectorate, and are publicly available. By participating in the lottery, the participant confirms that he/she has read the lottery rules and the use of his / her data for the purposes of conducting the lottery in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
We collect information from visitors who fill out a contact form to contact us on our website. Personal information is collected solely so that we can contact you and answer any questions you may have. Data is not transferred to third parties.
Information we ask you to fill in: name, surname, company, telephone, e-mail and question of interest. If you have left us your contact information – including personal data – we may use this information to contact you by post, e-mail or telephone (or other means specified in the course of communication). Contacting you may be related to the purpose of the road construction services.
What is the basis for processing the Client’s personal data?
Customer’s consent – The customer, as a subject of personal data, gives consent to the collection and processing of personal data for certain purposes. The customer’s consent is his free will and independent decision, which can be given at any time, thus allowing the Company to process personal data for specified purposes. The Customer has the right to withdraw his / her prior consent at any time using the specified communication channels with the Company. The notified changes will take effect within three business days. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
Conclusion and performance of the agreement – in order for the Company to be able to conclude and perform the agreement with the Customer by providing quality services and servicing the Customer, it must collect and process certain personal data collected before concluding the agreement with the Company or during the agreement.
Legitimate interests of the Company – in accordance with the interests of the Company, which are based on the provision of quality services and timely support to the Customer, the Company has the right to process the Customer’s personal data to the extent objectively necessary.
What is the processing time of the Client’s personal data?
The Company will process the Customer’s personal data as long as at least one of the following circumstances exists:
- the Agreement between the Client and the company is valid;
- the term of storage of personal data is determined or follows from the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union;
- to the extent necessary for the realization and protection of the Company’s legitimate interests;
- until the Customer’s consent to the processing of personal data is revoked.
The following cookies are used on our website:
- Technical cookies: We strive to offer our users a developed and user-friendly website that automatically adapts to users’ needs and preferences. To achieve this goal, we use technical cookies to show you our website in order for the website to work properly. Respectively, these cookies are definitely necessary for the proper functioning of our website.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your choices and to help you use our website as productively as possible, for example by remembering your chosen service. These functional cookies are not necessarily necessary for the proper functioning of our website, however, they are additionally useful to you as a user, as they improve your user experience.
- Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to gain insight into how our users use the website, to find out what works and what does not, to optimize and improve the website and to ensure that the product we offer to users remains interesting and relevant. . We record data such as the websites you view, the type of platform you use, information about the date/time, the number of clicks on that page, mouse movements, scrolling movements, and the search terms you use. Analytical cookies only identify your device but do not reveal your identity. In some cases, some of the analytical cookies are managed by third parties on our site in accordance with our instructions and only for the stated purposes, such as Google Analytics, Facebook.
- Advertising cookies: We use both our own and third-party cookies to display personalized advertisements to you and our websites. These are called submitted websites and are based on your browsing activities on our website, such as the services you are looking for. Typically, these cookies, with our permission, are placed by third parties, such as Google AdWords and Facebook, for the purposes stated.
How do I confirm, disable, or delete cookies?
When you visit our website, you are presented with a window with a message about the use of website cookies. By continuing to use the site, you confirm that you have read the information about cookies and the purposes for which they are used.
To disable cookies, activate your browser setting, which allows you to cancel all or some of your cookie settings. However, if you use your browser settings to disable all cookies (including technical cookies), you may not be able to access all sections of the site.
Last modified: August 8, 2020
SIA NIELATEC BALTIJA– Mētras Street 11, Smiltene, Smiltenes county, LV-4729
You can contact us by writing an e-mail to email@example.com